CHRISTMAS PROGRAM: Grades 1-5 will be performing their Christmas program on Friday, December 14th at 7:00 p.m. Students should arrive at the Sportsplex no later than 6:40p.m. dressed in their Christmas (Sunday) clothes. Actors are to arrive at 6:30 wearing the clothes Dr. Rowan has assigned.
SEMESTER EXAMS: Students will be taking semester exams on December 18th-20th. These days will be early dismissal days. K4-6th grade will be dismissed at 11:00 and grades 7-12 will be dismissed at 11:30. No lunch or Aftercare will be provided on those days.
SCS is a 501c3 tax exempt organization; therefore, any donations to made to the school are tax deductible. (Tuition is not considered a donation.) Kroger rewards is a great way to contribute. We are currently expecting a check for over $500 from them.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: Through this program, you can earn rewards for SCS by matching your Kroger card with the school. Just follow the steps below to enroll.
- Go to www.kroger.com
- If you do not have an online Kroger account, you will need to register (button at the top right) first.
- If you have an account, sign in (button in top left)
- Once signed in, click the word “Community”.
- Select “Community Rewards”.
- Select the “Enroll Now’ button.
- Type in “Starkville Christian School
- Select Starkville Christian School once it appears.
- Hit enroll and then you are finished!
Chapel Attire for Girls: Girls in grades 7-12 are required to wear skirts with their chapel shirts. During the cold weather months of January-February we allow them to wear uniform pants. (Reminder: these must not be tight-fitting.)
Outerwear: Please make sure that you have your child’s name on all jackets and sweatshirts worn to school.
|Return to school 1/07
Report cards 1/09
|MLK Jr. 1/21
President’s Day 2/18
|Spring Break 3/11-3/15
Report cards 3/20
Easter Break 4/19-4/22