CHRISTMAS PROGRAM: Grades 1-5 will be performing their Christmas program on Tuesday, December 12th at 7:00 p.m. Students should arrive at theSportsplex no later than 6:40p.m. dressed in their Christmas (Sunday) clothes. Actors are to arrive at 6:30 wearing the clothes Dr. Rowan has assigned.
SEMESTER EXAMS: Students will be taking semester exams on December 13-15th. These days will be early dismissal days. K4-6th grade will be dismissed at 11:00 and grades 7-12 will be dismissed at 11:30. No lunch or Aftercare will be provided on those days.
SCS is a 501c3 tax exempt organization; therefore, any donations to made to the school are tax deductible. (Tuition is not considered a donation.)
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: Through this program, you can earn rewards for SCS by matching your Kroger card with the school. Just follow the steps below to enroll.
- Go to www.kroger.com
- If you do not have an online Kroger account, you will need to register (Register button at the top right) prior to proceeding.
- If you have an account, sign in (button in top left)
- Once signed in, click the word “Community”.
- Select “Community Rewards”.
- Select the “Enroll Now’ button.
- Type in “Starkville Christian School
- Select Starkville Christian School once it appears.
- Hit enroll and then you are finished!
Uniforms: Please review the dress code on the website (scschool.org) when purchasing polos, sweatshirts, and other school clothing. We will no longer be ordering SCS sweatshirts. Land’s End and Dennis-Larose carry everything you need and Land’s End often has discounts or free logos. You may order from them or just get an idea of what has been approved.
Outerwear: Please make sure that you have your child’s name on all jackets and sweatshirts worn to school. The lost and found has numerous items which you may check for missing clothing.
|Return to school 1/02
Report cards 1/10
|MLK Jr. 1/15
President’s Day 2/19
|Report cards 3/07
Spring Break 3/12-3/16
|Easter Break 3/30-4/02
Ach. Testing 4/18-4/20